Do you struggle with sugar cravings? Feel like sugar controls you? In this episode, Julie talks about the damaging effects that sugar, and other highly processed foods, have on the body and brain. She talks about the different types of sugars to avoid and also recommends alternatives to substitute.
- Julie struggled with ADHD as a child.
- Her mother recognized that Julie had an issue with sugar and started to remove and replace sugar and other highly processed foods in her diet. Julie quickly felt much better.
- Balancing your neurochemistry can relieve self-loathing and anxiety.
- Refined sugar causes gut issues and inflammation.
- Redness, heat, swelling, pain, and loss of function are the 5 symptoms of inflammation.
- Inflammation affects the brain and can drive ADHD, anxiety, memory, etc.
- Some people are more sensitive to the effects of sugar.
- For kids, you need to find something good to bring into the house before removing the bad things. They need some options for treats.
- Most people see a reduction in symptoms when removing gluten, dairy, and sugar.
- There are many items to substitute in place of sugar. It’s much easier today than it was in the past.
- Sugar drives 8 out of the top 10 diseases.
- You have to learn to read labels correctly.
- There has never been a time that was easier to find sugar-free options.
- Sugar ages almost every part of your body.
Email me at email@example.com
All Feeling Full Podcast episodes at https://www.feelingfull.com/
Julie on Instagram @juliedaniluk
Becoming sugar-free book:
60+ names for sugar